If you’re like me and really tired of viewing your own shared photos, use Flickr to create great Apple TV screen savers based on your interests.
Here are the steps for creating a new screensaver featuring high-resolution photos from Flicker:
- On the main Apple TV menu, click the settings icon.
- Click Screen Saver.
- Click Photos.
- Click Flickr.
- Click Search.
- Type in your search criteria. Example: Italy
- Click Search for Photos of [search criteria entered].
- A grid of photos from Flickr will appear. Click Use as Screensaver in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The Screen Saver menu will be displayed and the status icon will whirl. When the screen saver activates after the set delay time, a random collection of public high-resolution photos from Flickr will be displayed.