Take a look at the Voodoo Donut website (located in Portland, Oregon)! I really would like to try some of their tasty inventions such as:
- Maple Bacon Donut (appears to be a rectangular donut with maple glaze and two pieces of crispy bacon on top)
- Dirt Donut (raised donut covered with vanilla glaze and Oreo cookies)
- Arnold Palmer Donut (cake donut covered with lemon and tea powder)
- Triple Chocolate Penetration (chocolate donut, chocolate glaze and cocoa puffs)
- Butter Fingering (Devil’s Food, vanilla and crushed Butterfinger)
I mean, if you’re gonna have a donut, you might as well have one of these over-the-top things. AND, evidently they perform wedding ceremonies beneath the “holy donut” and a velvet painting of Isaac Hayes!