Spicy wasabi remoulade sauce is perfect with tuna cakes or any seafood. In fact, it’s good on most anything needing a spicy, creamy sauce: french fries, sandwiches, and Brussels sprouts all come to mind.
Wasabi Remoulade Sauce Recipe
Makes about 1 cup of sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste or to taste (add more if you want it really spicy and hot, but be careful)
- 2 tablespoon capers chopped
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.