Spicy wasabi remoulade sauce is perfect with tuna cakes or any seafood. In fact, it’s good on most anything needing a spicy, creamy sauce: french fries, sandwiches, and Brussels sprouts all come to mind.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste, or to taste (add more if you want it really spicy and hot, but be careful)
- 2 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.